Pensions Holiday Update
Dear Valued Client,
As a result of the significant effects that Covid-19 has had on our local economy, the Cayman Islands Government has extended the Pension Holiday until December 31st 2021. Therefore please note some important points in relation to the holiday:
- Employers, self-employed and employees are not required to pay pensions except Statutory Authorities and Government Owned Companies.
- Employers, self-employed and employees may agree to continue making pension contributions which would be denoted as voluntary contributions.
- Employers and self-employed persons with delinquent pension contributions at the start of the pension holiday will remain liable for the delinquent amount and the accruing interest.
- Employees are not required to pay additional 1% contributions in relation to their prior housing withdrawals during the pensions holiday period.
Our team is always here to provide you with the best customer experience so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you should have any questions.
STATEMENT & PORTAL LOG IN
- When requesting a copy of your pension statement and/or online log in details:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- Provide a copy of a valid government photo ID (e.g. passport, driver's license or voter's ID card)
Pension Fund Performance
|CG Market Commentary||Download Report|
|Fund Performance Summary||Download Report|
|Investment Profiles||Download Report|
|Fund Descriptions||Download Report|
Stock Fund Options
|Vanguard Global Stock Index Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|Vanguard US Opportunities Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|Vanguard US 500 Stock Index Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|Fidelity European Growth Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|iShares Russell 2000 Index Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|MFS Global Equity Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|Fidelity Asia Focus Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
Bond Fund Options
|Morgan Stanley Global Bond Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|MFS US Government Bond Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
Money Market / Fixed Deposit Options
|Cayman Cash Option||Fact Sheet|
Balanced Fund Options
|MFS Global Total Return Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|International: CPS International Portfolio (Code PR007)||Prospectus||Current Portfolio|
|Cayman: CPS Cayman Portfolio (Code PR009)||Prospectus||Current Portfolio|
All fund performance figures are net of manager fees & gross of Coralisle Pension Services Ltd. fees (i.e. performance figures do not reflect the fees payable to as negotiated).