Please review the press release for more information.
Pensions Holiday Update
Dear Valued Client,
On September 30th, 2022, The National Pension Holiday came to an end and the deduction of pension contributions resumed as of October 1st, 2022. Thus, the payment of the mandatory 10% pension contributions is due by the 15th of November and thereafter every month going forward.
Please note some important points in relation to the resumption of pension contributions:
- Employers, self-employed and employees are now required to make mandatory 10% pension contributions.
- Employers and self-employed persons with delinquent pension contributions at the start of the pension holiday will now need to resume making their arrear payments with interest as per any agreed payment plan put in place.
- Employees will now be required to pay the additional 1% pension contribution in relation to their prior housing withdrawals during the pension holiday period.
Our team is always here to provide you with the best customer experience, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any questions.
STATEMENT & PORTAL LOG IN
- When requesting a copy of your pension statement and/or online log in details:
- Please email email@example.com; and
- Provide a copy of a valid government photo ID (e.g. passport, driver's license or voter's ID card)
Pension Fund Performance
|CG Market Commentary||Download Report|
|Fund Performance Summary||Download Report|
|Investment Profiles||Download Report|
|Fund Descriptions||Download Report|
Stock Fund Options
|Vanguard Global Stock Index Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|Vanguard US Opportunities Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|Vanguard US 500 Stock Index Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|Fidelity European Growth Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|iShares Russell 2000 Index Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|MFS Global Equity Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|Fidelity Asia Focus Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
Bond Fund Options
|Morgan Stanley Global Bond Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|MFS US Government Bond Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
Money Market / Fixed Deposit Options
|Cayman Cash Option||Fact Sheet|
Balanced Fund Options
|MFS Global Total Return Fund||Prospectus||Fact Sheet|
|International: CPS International Portfolio (Code PR007)||Prospectus||Current Portfolio|
|Cayman: CPS Cayman Portfolio (Code PR009)||Prospectus||Current Portfolio|
All fund performance figures are net of manager fees & gross of Coralisle Pension Services Ltd. fees (i.e. performance figures do not reflect the fees payable to as negotiated).